Submit! Nearly There is a zine project meant to address the serious absence and silencing of stories about the experiences of queer people of color.
Our FALL Social for Women of Color and Allies is on September 25th!
Calling all fierce femme’s, posse bois, sexy studs, proud trans, genderqueer and non-conforming friends and all! Summer has left us all too soon and we’re looking to reconnect with you all before the winter gets any ideas…
- Are you interested in making new connections in a space where you can bring ALL of yourself to the table?
- Are you new-in-town and seeking a multicultural/multinational queer community in Boston?
- Are you looking to add more members to your already tight-knit posse?
- Do you like the color, purple?
- Do you dig diversity?
- Do you need an awesome excuse to get off that couch? (No judgment)
If you nodded at any of those questions, then join Queer Women of Color and Friends for our first social event of Fall 2010! Enjoy some free appetizers, good company, and make (or renew) connections with other Boston-based QWOC and allies.
Can it really get much better than this? Well, YES, it can!
IMPORTANT RSVP INFO
This event is FREE w/ RSVP at http://lavendersoiree.eventbrite.com/. Otherwise, admission is $8.
Wanna volunteer? Volunteers get to attend for free too! We need greeters, registration/door attendants, listserv managers, schmoozers, photographers, and videographers. No experience necessary — just an eagerness to make others feel welcome. Email email@example.com for more info.
We’re Online You Know…
Facebook Page | Official RSVP