Submit! Nearly There is a zine project meant to address the serious absence and silencing of stories about the experiences of queer people of color.
Important Information about the Boat Cruise – PLEASE READ!
THE BOAT CRUISE IS THIS SUNDAY! Have you purchased your ticket yet? Please help us out by purchasing your ticket TODAY (Click on the flyer on the sidebar).
Why We’re Nagging You: We need to take a head count of the people who are attending so that we can lock down how much security you need on board. Since boats require a certain number of security guards per person, once we lock down security, we may not be able to accommodate any more people beyond a certain point (even if there’s space!) which will be unfortuante.
So please get your tickets on time and help us ensure you enjoy a fantastic kick-off cruise to QWOC WEEK! You may do so by clicking on the Uni-T Dance Boat Cruise flier on the sidebar on the right.
Sunday August 2nd at 3PM
QWOC+ Boston and DykeNight Productions present the Official QWOC WEEK Kick-Off Event: Uni-T Dance and Boat Cruise
In collaboration with Men of Color Creating Change, Boston LGBT Social Circle of Color, She Has Edge Entertainment, and Boston Gay Women’s Group
Cost: $20 Advanced, $25 at the Dock (if any are available)
This is a 21+
THE FINE PRINT – PLEASE READ!!
- You can purchase ticket on the dock for $25 exact cash 3-3.30 pm, if they are available
- If you already purchased, you were not sent tickets. Bring copy of your confirmation and your ID, your name will be at wharf
- You must bring an ID (21+) with you, you will not be able to board without this (No Exceptions)
- Coast guard marine security level is in place which means all bags will be checked by security upon boarding; no weapons, knives or alcohol can be brought on board
- This is a boat, so take Dramamine if you might get motion sick
- Free on street parking at meters or $7 validated parking across the street
We Cruise From…
Massachusetts Bay Lines, Inc.
60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Directions at http://www.massbaylines.com/directions.html
We really hope to see you most of you there!